- A demonstration of WAP in Intensive Study Programme in Information Security, at Strategic Partnership in Information Security (ParIS),
University of Luxembourg, was performed.
- WAP was presented in talk "Detecting Vulnerabilities and Protecting Web Applications"
at Talks@DI, Lisboa, Portugal.
- WAP was presented in talk "Web Application Security: from Static Analysis to Dynamic Protections and Recovery"
at Building Trust in the Information Age on Summer School on Computer Security & Privacy, Pula, Italy.
- Presentation of the paper "Equipping WAP with weapons to Detect Vulnerabilities"
at the 46th IEEE/IFIP International Conference on Dependable Systems and Networks (DSN'16), Toulouse,
France, was performed.
- The Journal "Detecting and Removing Web Application Vulnerabilities with Static Analysis and Data Mining"
was published at the IEEE Transactions on Reliability.
- A new version of the WAP tool is available, WAP 2.1.
- A new version of the WAP tool is available, WAP 2.0.2.
- A new version of the WAP tool is available, WAP 2.0.1.
- WAP is now a OWASP project: OWASP WAP - Web Application Protection
- Many articles are talking about WAP!
Security Black Hawk |
youtube video about WAP |
- Presentation of the fast-abstract "Web Application Protection with the
WAP tool" at the 44th IEEE/IFIP International Conference on Dependable Systems and Networks (DSN'14), Atlanta,
Georgia USA, was performed.
- Win version of WAP tool was fixed.
- Slides of presentation of the "Automatic Detection and Correction of Web Application Vulnerabilities using Data Mining
to Predict False Positives" at the 23rd International World Wide Web Conference - WWW 2014, Seoul, Korea, are available.
- WAP tool was available to download.
- The WAP website was published.
- WAP 2.0 tool was registered in source forge directory.