- Presentation of the paper "Equipping WAP with weapons to Detect Vulnerabilities"
at the 46th IEEE/IFIP International Conference on Dependable Systems and Networks (DSN'16), Toulouse,
France, was performed.
- The Journal "Detecting and Removing Web Application Vulnerabilities with Static Analysis and Data Mining"
was published at the IEEE Transactions on Reliability.
- A new version of the WAP tool is available, WAP 2.1.
- A new version of the WAP tool is available, WAP 2.0.2.
- A new version of the WAP tool is available, WAP 2.0.1.
- WAP is now a OWASP project: OWASP WAP - Web Application Protection
- Many articles are talking about WAP!
Security Black Hawk |
youtube video about WAP |
- Presentation of the fast-abstract "Web Application Protection with the
WAP tool" at the 44th IEEE/IFIP International Conference on Dependable Systems and Networks (DSN'14), Atlanta,
Georgia USA, was performed.
- Win version of WAP tool was fixed.
- Slides of presentation of the "Automatic Detection and Correction of Web Application Vulnerabilities using Data Mining
to Predict False Positives" at the 23rd International World Wide Web Conference - WWW 2014, Seoul, Korea, are available.
- WAP tool was available to download.
- The WAP website was published.
- WAP 2.0 tool was registered in source forge directory.